Sunday, September 18, 2005

LOOK AT HER!?!?!

LOOK AT HOW SHE'S STANDING...she actually seems PROUD OF THE FACT that she's wearing pants that AIN'T ALL THERE. IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! There's a full moon tonight, and I can't be responsible for my actions. I am really honestly thinking about running outside and running up to the first woman I see in Capri Pants and BEG HER to take them off..........or at least to never ever EVER wear them again. Either that, or I'm going to design a flyer. OK, yeah, that's what I'll do. I'll post it here first. It'll be history-making.

Shut-up.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're not Dansko, they're keds, and that person is a crossdressing man found on a crossdresser website (don't knock it til you try it I guess)

Keds rock, those capris don't.

2:25 AM  
Blogger copyranter said...

he has nice legs...utterly ruined by the pants.

3:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never mind the capri pants, those shoes are something heinous.

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Capri's should be banned from the planet...I appluad this blogsite and it owner for taking on a cause near and ear to my heart but thought I had no choice but to put up with the stupid fashion industries desire to kill all sexual appeal in women by flogging men with such loathsome designs as capri's. Personally I blame Jackie O for this fashion. Had she not been photographed in the mediteranean in such attire during the mid sixties then 100 million american women wouldn't have run to the desinger stores and ask for the damn things. Consequently the design although utilitatrean for workers in seafaring countries would not have made the mainstrean fashion cicuit. Girls think of this when you donn the capri... you look like a peasant girl that ready to cast the net to fish for your evenings meal...just what a guy wants to smell ...FISH

Robert

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home